How do I add money to my PayPal cash card from my checking account?

kindgirl
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't used my PayPal cash card yet. I would like to transfer money from my checking account to the PP cash card. I can't work out how to do it. Help??!??! 🙃
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lynnechristy197
New Community Member
I had my debit card stolen so I canceled it reported it stolen received a new card and still cannot receive my refund anyone know how to help because every time I call PayPal they hang up on me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! 

@kindgirl, you can add some funds to your PayPal account a few different ways. Here's a few Help Center articles you may find useful: 

How do I add money to my PayPal account?

Adding cash to your PayPal Account

How do I add money to my PayPal Cash Card?

@lynnechristy197, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving a refund to your card. As long as the bank account is the same, the refund should go back to your card even if you request a new debit card. It normally takes around 3-4 business days for a refund to complete, however on rare occasions it may take up to 30 days to complete. You can also reach out Customer Support teams through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message if you're unable to reach them over the phone. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.