How can I change the authorised representatives for a non-profit?

ArBOR-Benfeita
Contributor
Contributor

I need to change the details of the authorised representatives of a non-profit. It seems I cannot edit their names or delete the entry to substitute another. I can only alter date of birth and address. I can create another executive position but I can't substitute it for the existing authorised representative. This is essential for a non-profit as people within the management board change every so many years. Can anyone tell me how do I do this? I can't find anything at all about it in the Help pages or in this community forum.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CMAmark
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like you cant edit or delete Executives or Representatives names - just untick them for the role.  If, like me, you spelt the name wrong you just have to create a new entry and ensure that the little circle beside the entry is ticked.   I guess this may be an audit requirement so that significant people in a business cant be deleted from a company's financial history as held on Paypal? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.