Honeygold

Maryhak
Contributor
Contributor

I am using Honeygold and several times I have redeemed my points with the gift cards, today I tried to redeem but no action only it takes me to a page that says congratulations you have redeemed your points and you should receive an email within 24 hours but nothing ever happens. No answer to my emails, when I am connecting via live chat they are answering until I am providing my email after that they stop answering. What to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Maryhak,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about redeeming Honeygold points. Please note that the rewards program for Honey users, which allows you to redeem the points for cash, gift cards, or PayPal shopping credits. If you haven't received points, please reach out to Honeygold team customer support so that they can help you with the possible options to know more information on it.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.