Help with billing issue

Pigglett6
Contributor
Contributor

I have had nothing but problems trying to settle in issue with "declined" auto pays!! I contacted my bank, they have documentation PayPal never put through the payment requests, I printed out the proof of my bank account information that is on PayPal and it is exactly the same. I FINALLY got through to a representative who kindly took off my late fees and suggested I email or go to Resolution Center for help with this. The customer service representative, Shaylin <removed> AWESOME!! stated my declined payments were coming back as the account was a deceased individual. I have NEVER in YEARS changed my banking info, I have something like 38 payments that cleared through auto pay. 

PLEASE SOMEONE help me get through to SOMEONE somewhere, they sent my info to Experian etc when I did NOTHING wrong! 

Thanks community!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Pigglett6

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you've experienced with your automatic payments. It sounds like you may be referring to a PayPal Credit account. PayPal Credit is serviced by Synchrony Bank, and you can find their contact information on our Help Center here: What is PayPal Credit? In regards to the declined payments you've mentioned, if the bank was sending a notice the account was associated with a deceased individual, then something may have gotten crossed within their system. I would recommend contacting them again about the declines. It's probably something happening on the back-end, which is why you never saw the payments on your bank statement. It may also help to completely remove your banking information and try adding it again to see if that fixes the connection issue. 

I hope this is resolved for you soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.