Help! I need new black Paypal Here reader ASAP

UKSmeagal
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal switched me to Zettle from Paypal Here as i had lost my reader and they said it was better. I run a merch stand and travel round Europe which Zettle is incapable of doing as you cannot use it abroad apparently. Can someone please point me in the right direction to get another black Paypal Here reader?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @UKSmeagal

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

PayPal Here is no longer available to buy as we have moved to Zettle card readers. 

To sign up to Zettle using your PayPal:

1.  Login to PayPal using our website:  https://www.paypal.com/signin 

2.  Select 'App Centre' at the top of your page.

3. Select 'All Apps'

4. In the search bar type 'Point of Sale'  

Here is where you can sign up for Zettle. 

Otherwise, 

Please use the below link to find out more about Zettle and please don't hesitate to reach out to them directly in order to receive further assistance if required.

Zettle: accept card payments in person (paypal.com) & Zettle by Paypal (former iZettle) | POS & payment solutions 

Thank you! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

UKSmeagal
Contributor
Contributor
I have Zettle as that's what you have already forced on me. It's not fit for purpose as it can only be used In the country my PayPal account is registered in.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.