Has anyone found any online stores in the UK that accept the PayPal Shopping Voucher yet?

GeeMay850
New Community Member

I've been looking for months and nothing so far! It really is bad that after launching this feature hen they took over Honey, PayPal have done nothing to promote this with any UK stores so that those of us who were caught out could use the vouchers. I see in the US they give you the option of cashing the money instead of getting shopping vouchers.... why can't they do that here as well? 

Anyway, just thought I'd ask and see if anyone has managed to find any where excepting the vouchers yet... probably not but you never know.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @GeeMay850

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using the PayPal Shopping Voucher. I found the following information on this Honey Support Article: 

"To use this PayPal Shopping Voucher, select PayPal to pay at checkout and log in to the PayPal account that received your PayPal Shopping Voucher confirmation email, and the PayPal Shopping Voucher will be automatically applied to your next eligible purchase. "

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any eligible online stores, but it sounds like you should see the option to use the voucher at the next eligible purchase. I hope that helps a bit. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.