Has PayPal removed the ability to update shipping charges on PayPal Buttons?

Lekker
Contributor
Contributor

We sell things on a website and have used PayPal buttons for shipping prices for many years. We would like to update the shipping prices, but can no longer do it the way it was done in the past. Has PayPal removed the ability to update shipping charges on PayPal Buttons? If not, how can this be done?

Here is what we tried:  under the heading "Shipping" it says, "to Edit your PayPal Payment Button,  use Settings saved in your PayPal Profile". When selecting "View", a message appears that says "Something's not right. That page doesn't exist. We can't find a page with the URL you entered." This is odd because we are still getting orders on the website via PayPal buttons.

The instructions here no longer work for our websites: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-calculate-shipping-costs-on-my-site-faq2928

In another thread, someone referred to an "App Center tab" but that is not an option in our PayPal settings.

Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.