HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT

Jack7771
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account,-paypal-ca... DOES NOT EXPLAIN ANY WAY TO HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT EXCEPT AFTER YOU RECEIVE MONEY

IN MEANTIME, NO WAY TO SEE ANY BALANCE ON ACCOUNT.  NEVER SAW SUCH INSANE WEBSITE BEFORE

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER WAY TO CREATE PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT?

PAYPAL SUPPORT PAGES HAVE NOTHING USEFUL ON THIS

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Tigea
New Community Member
Very informative. Thanks! I have two PayPal accts. I think. One for business where I have a card and the other is a regular acct. I’m sure there’s nothing plus about it, but now I need direct deposit. Is the Cash Plus Account the only way to get direct deposit??
Login to Me Too

Wherearetheansw
Contributor
Contributor
Please explain what you found to be informative
Login to Me Too

KYULEE
Contributor
Contributor

What do you need the PayPal Cash Plus for?

* IT IS REQUIRED BY PAYPAL IN ORDER TO BE GIVEN ACCESS TO ANY DEPOSITED FUNDS NOW. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU NEED IT FOR THE USA STIMULUS CHECK IF IT WAS AUTO DEPOSITED IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR EVEN TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO HAVE PAYPAL CASH YOUR STIMULUS CHECK. THAT IS BASED ON THE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE AT THIS TIME.

Login to Me Too

Wherearetheansw
Contributor
Contributor
This post is an example of a lot of unclear information. For example it does not explain what is required
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.