Gift Aid reports

Mind_Body_EDS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - My charity is new to the site and we have a PayPal donate button on our website, which works just fine.  We've just been given an HMRC account number so can now claim gift aid - I've activated Gift Aid on our pay pal profile and I know that works (I made a donation myself to test it and it came up with the details on my personal account).  But I can't find within our Charity's Pay Pal pages any report on Gift aid donations - I know it must be there somewhere, but I just cant see it?  Can anyone help point me at the right menu?  I've googled and can find nothing.... Thanks for your help! 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

HediCR
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

Apologies for the delay. I am trying PayPal support while the message gets to the ex-programmer and back.

Regards

Heather

Login to Me Too

HediCR
Contributor
Contributor

The lovely Loida from PayPal has just helped me to see mine after some discussion! I cannot see the pathway within my PayPal yet but the link that she sent me was:

If it doesn't work initially, try setting up a PayPal Giving account too. However, this gives me monthly CSV files of those that tick the gift-aid box.

Heather
Login to Me Too

Mark-StMarys
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent, Heather, thanks for posting this. It does for me too. Just what I need.

Login to Me Too

sandhouseman
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, Heather. I've been searching around for Gift Aid reports for my charity's business account, too. The link works fine (at the moment!). Let's hope it continues to do so. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

LRPD
New Community Member

Ok I have spent over 2 hours on the phone to PayPal, but finally we have a gift aid click option on donations. Turns out its pretty simple (as long as you have a non profit charity PayPal account) 

Login to Paypal 

Click App centre on the right hand side

Click streamline operations

Click Gift aid button

Click get started

activate your gift aid button and you're home and dry! 

Hope this helps some people  

Login to Me Too

bjmcgill341
New Community Member

Hi,

As of February 9th 2021,

Gift Aid reports can be found at www.paypal.com/givingfund/giftaid/charitydecl

The reports are updated on the 20th of the month, for the preceeding month

Brian

Login to Me Too

WoodArgus43
Contributor
Contributor

That is a very helpful link; I can see now that several donors appear not to have clicked the Gift Aid box!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.