Error code preventing me creating labels. ERRORCODE-53001

Charlesbid
Contributor
Contributor

Help!  

I am getting the following error code any time I try to create a Royal Mail Label 'we are unable to serve your request at the moment. Please try again in a little while. ERRORCODE-53001'

It's been going on for 20 hours and it's my busiest time of year postage-wise, the orders are piling up (plus we have the postal strikes here in UK so my business can't be seen to lazy when it comes to doing our part of the process)

I have tried to bring it up with PayPal but the Resolution Page's 'report a problem' button just takes me back to the activity page. I have tried on other browsers and computers with the same results.

Is anyone else getting the same? Any help or workaround is appreciated and anyone from PayPal that can reach out please do. 

We are unable to serve your request at the moment. Please try again in a little while. ERRORCODE-53001

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WORLDFAMOUS1
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. 

Last thing we need at this time of year. Hundreds of orders that need printing TODAY to get them out around the strikes in time for Xmas.

I called Paypal this morning and they said they were aware of it and it would be sorted soon but it's still not happening.

Last time this happened it out about 72 hours to fix.

It happens way too often

Login to Me Too

Charlesbid
Contributor
Contributor
Urgh I thought as much. I've been running my business for 12 years and we have had it happen before too. There was one year it felt like it was every other day.... I couldn't find anything online fro. People saying the same thing so I assumed it was just us. A heads up or even acknowledgment from PayPal would help. The online chat I was on just turned itself off due to inactivity (not mine) so thank you for replying even if it doesn't help with the current situation. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.