Emails which offer rewards than tell me I am ineligible when I claim

Lewes198
New Community Member

Hello, does anyone else get emails fairly frequently offering a £5 reward and then when you click on the reward and log in it says you are not eligible. Why waste my time by sending it in the first place then. I have reported this to paupal and was told a supervisor would contact me within 48 hours that was over a week ago. The support person I spoke to said I could stop all emails from paypal - no I only want to stop the pointless ones offering me something I can't have

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Lewes198,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize you may be having issues with our promotions. Most of our promotional emails are automated and cannot be personalized to only receive certain emails. If there is an offer in place, there's a possibility that there may be a cap. If that cap is met, the offer may no longer be available. Please review the fine print as all promotions differ and may have certain requirements. 

I hope this helps clarify things!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

froggiejay
New Community Member
Okay me too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.