Email Sent To Me By PayPal.com "Claim Your $10 Reward"

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from PayPal.com stating "Claim Your $10 Reward".  I went ahead and logged in and claimed my reward more than 48 hours ago.  When I logged in and claimed my reward, I received a Congratulations message from PayPal stating that my reward would be posted to my account within 24 to 48 hours.  It has been more than 48 hours and there is no reward in my PayPal Wallet.  Can anyone shed light on this?  Is this common to not receive rewards?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Onice_Fenice
Contributor
Contributor

i did the promotional offer as well

i believe it was a targeted email campaign to bring back inactive users or users that

don't use PayPal much.

either way im in the same  situation as you way way over 48 hours nothing credited to my account

in the long term it feels like a flop of a promotion especially one targeted at inactive users

only to dangle a "treat" or promotion in the face but not follow thru with it

but it is real and it was only meant to draw back users whom may or may not been inactive

hence the  "receive an authorized invitation to participate in the offer" language in the terms of redeeming

and the message after redeeming say you'd receive the credit after 24-48 hours

would of been nice if they clarified things or at least sent a message out saying they ran out 

Login to Me Too

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I guess we probably will not get our reward.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201115a
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. Got the confirmation that the amount would appear in 24-48 hours, but nothing has shown up for many days. False advertising.

I clicked through on the promo today to see what it would say and got a page that said the promo is no longer available. So, they were all claimed, which means the confirmation page we saw did qualify us to receive the $10.

That's pretty bad customer service, PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  We all got ripped off by PayPal.  There are several of us already that were fooled.  I won't trust them again!

Login to Me Too

Temp20201115a
Contributor
Contributor

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Better late than never, I suppose.

Login to Me Too

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, mine finally arrived today.  Thank you for your response.

Login to Me Too

MarkLewisSy
Contributor
Contributor
How can i claim?
Login to Me Too

Chav
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Email Sent To Me By PayPal.com "Claim Your $10 Reward
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.