Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit address on Invoice

Options
StuJanis
Contributor
Posted on

In January, I became the treasurer of a small non-profit that includes an art gallery that uses PayPal Here. The gallery opened in a new location this week for the first time since the pandemic. When I look at transactions, the PayPal Here invoice header shows:

Nonprofit name

My name

Street address of previous location.

I'd like to remove my name and change the street address to the current location. Here's where I run into problems:

• I don't see how to edit the template. There are three invoice templates in the account profile, but I don't see how to edit them.
  • The default template shows the previous treasurer's name, so it's not the same as what's being generated currently, so I don't know where the info for the invoice is being generated. 
  • If I create a new invoice from the template, there's a section for editing the business info, but the address is a dropdown menu. The default is the old location; and two entries for the PO Box. As far as I know, the old address isn't anywhere in the business profile.
  • One thought - it may be from the PayPal Here app. I don't work at the gallery, so I'm not sure what settings are on the app at the gallery.

Any suggestions?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.