Ebay purchase canceled and refunded. Instalmen but Plan payment still being taken 2 months later

RJK93
Contributor
Contributor

I purchsed an item on Ebay and set up a 24 month payment plan through PayPal Credit on 14th October. I almost immediately cancelled the order and I can see the refund on my PayPal Credit Statement on 17th October. However the payment plan still shows unde Promotional Offers and payment has been taken on 17th November and 17th December and it currently says there are 22 instalments left. Is this an error on PayPals part? I am having trouble contacting them about this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RJK93,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand how concerning this can be! In this situation, your best option would be contacting our PayPal credit team for more clarity on the reflecting installments for cancelled payment in your PayPal credit account and the contact options can be found here.   

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.