Donate button is not working for the Ukraine giving funds

user776
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I'm trying to make a donation to support Ukraine but the Donate button is not working.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open a charity from the Support Ukraine list: https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/117811171978246391/

2. Select donation amount

3. Press Donate Now button

Expected result: donation is sent to the giving fund

Actual result: the Donate Button does not work showing stop icon when hovering the cursor

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @user776.

Welcome to our Community Help Forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear the issues you're having with the donation button. It could be a technical glitch that the donate button does not working. I would suggest you to try clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. Also please try using a different browser/device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

user776
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Bindu ,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried clearing the cache and the cookies, I used Incognito window from the Google Chrome (112.0.5615.137 (Official Build) (arm64)) on macOS.

Unfortunately, that did not help - the same stop icon when hovering the mouse over the Donate Now button. And the button itself does not press.

No plugins or extensions installed.

Unfortunately, I cannot chat or email PayPal Support anymore - that's why I posted here in the first place - the contact options at the bottom of the PayPal page show the PayPal Community as the only option to report technical issues in writing:

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 13.18.57.png

I tried chatting with the bot at https://www.paypal.com/smc/async/home?isvenice=false#

But the bot tells that it cannot connect me to a Customer Support Agent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.