Does PayPal credit affect my credit score?

trich122
Contributor
Contributor
Does PayPal credit affect my credit score? I am considering applying.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @trich122

Welcome back to the Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn more about PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a revolving line of credit, similar to a credit card. For this reason, it can impact your credit. If you'd like to learn more, I suggest referring to our website: PayPal Credit

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @trich122

Welcome back to the Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn more about PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a revolving line of credit, similar to a credit card. For this reason, it can impact your credit. If you'd like to learn more, I suggest referring to our website: PayPal Credit

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.