Do PayPal Here card readers work with Zettle app on a business account?

emijohns
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Here card readers and went to login to the PayPal Here app with the business account and it forces me to open the Zettle app. Am I able to use the PayPal Here card readers with the Zettle app?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @emijohns

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 

PayPal Here and Zettle are different devices so you would be unable to use the PayPal Here card reader with the Zettle app. 

PayPal Here is no longer available to buy as we have moved to Zettle card readers. 

To sign up to Zettle using your PayPal:

1.  Login to PayPal using our website:  https://www.paypal.com/signin 

2.  Select 'App Centre' at the top of your page.

3. Select 'All Apps'

4. In the search bar type 'Point of Sale'  

Here is where you can sign up for Zettle. 

Otherwise, 

Please use the below link to find out more about Zettle and please don't hesitate to reach out to them directly in order to receive further assistance if required.

Zettle: accept card payments in person (paypal.com) & Zettle by Paypal (former iZettle) | POS & payment solutions 

Thank you! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @emijohns

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 

PayPal Here and Zettle are different devices so you would be unable to use the PayPal Here card reader with the Zettle app. 

PayPal Here is no longer available to buy as we have moved to Zettle card readers. 

To sign up to Zettle using your PayPal:

1.  Login to PayPal using our website:  https://www.paypal.com/signin 

2.  Select 'App Centre' at the top of your page.

3. Select 'All Apps'

4. In the search bar type 'Point of Sale'  

Here is where you can sign up for Zettle. 

Otherwise, 

Please use the below link to find out more about Zettle and please don't hesitate to reach out to them directly in order to receive further assistance if required.

Zettle: accept card payments in person (paypal.com) & Zettle by Paypal (former iZettle) | POS & payment solutions 

Thank you! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.