Dlgj0905

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Dlgj0905 ?? Is there any end in sight to this! No holds, no refunds, no disputes or issues, paid early through regular processing, 4th loan completed and this code is all I get. So sad when it’s used for our winter months in mountain communities. Any insight would be great. Of course no living person in customer can assist as it’s all algorithm based, but what’s the deal??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure what the 905 means but today I got 904, also searching for answers which has lead me here. From what I've found 906 is sales volume inconsistency but it would be great if anyone had some insight on these. 

Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor

seems to be their answer to everything. the 904/905 and 906 codes are all said to be linked to deposits and irregularity. Im in full belief that it is a system error that no one can seem to correct. I had colleagues attempt to apply as well and everyone one of them are getting the 905 code as well. Customer service is a joke (they are friendly) but have no idea beyond that and are no help whatsoever. Best of luck to you in your continued efforts, i for one have moved on to other avenues as this denial really affected my business so there is no need for loyalty anymore when they cannot show the same

Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

It's so strange hey, today I applied just to see if there was an offer yet and the code is now DLGJ0255 not eligible which is crazy. We like paypal as it makes the funds available instantly but otherwise not much point in offering it for customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.