Different bank account for PayPal credit?

jill17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I just opened a PayPal credit account and am trying to make my first payment today. It keeps asking me to link a bank even though my bank is already linked in my regular PayPal account. Why doesn’t PayPal credit recognize it? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jill17,

Thank you for your post in the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome!

For information about using your PayPal Credit account and troubleshooting any difficulties, please take a look at this linked FAQ. If there are questions that are not answered there, please contact the PayPal Credit team at the contact information at the bottom of that page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jill17
Contributor
Contributor

I’m sorry, but I had already tried everything in these FAQs before posting my question, so this was not helpful at all. I get an error message every single time I try to link my bank. I need to do this so I can pay my PayPal credit statement. This should not be this difficult. I’ve never had this kind of a problem anywhere else. Do you not want my money?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.