Depop shipping label problem

Temp20230526DK
New Community Member
I just sold my first item on depop yesterday and tried to print the shipping label but it said my PayPal account needs to be verified. I verified then was told it may take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hours and it still say I cannot view the label because my account is unverified but when I log into my PayPal it is. I’ve seen many others have this problem but have not found a solution. Someone help me view the shipping label please!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

laurennevin
Contributor
Contributor
i had this problem and i went onto a laptop and all i did was put in my bank account number (my bank visa card was already in) but the actual account and it was fixed. not sure if this will help everyone but it’s worth a try:)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Arianaranjo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m going through the same issue, still being unable to access my label after verifying my account. Did you find a solution?
Login to Me Too

tessbuckley
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same problem

Login to Me Too

jesseniaalyssa1
Contributor
Contributor
im having the same issue. have you found a solution because i can’t ship it unless i get the label.
Login to Me Too

Merygurung26
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same exact problem too! I made my first 2 sales today and I can’t access the shipping labels for either even tho I’m verified
Login to Me Too

Sweetsblanco
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem now for 4 days! I have emailed, tweeted, and Instagram messaged depop and nothing I think it is a global issue. My PayPal has been verified since 2017 !
Login to Me Too

isabellasanar
I am also having this issue and paypal and depop both can not help me. They both have equally bad customer service
Login to Me Too

Sweetsblanco
Contributor
Contributor
Update however i forgot to mention PayPal says it’s not them
Login to Me Too

Merygurung26
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean it’s not them?
Login to Me Too

laurennevin
Contributor
Contributor
i’m having the same issue:( i double checked everything and it’s still not showing up
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.