Denied for 2nd Working Capital Loan

UnderdogMike
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All, 

I just paid off my 1st PP Working Capital Loan and the next day applied for another loan and my application was denied. I am not sure what happened. My transaction volume is the same, I don't have any disputes, chargebacks etc.. I made the final payment using my PP balance and not a bank account.  Should I just wait a few days for the PP loan algorithm to update? December is kind of a slow month, so maybe my transaction volue is off just a touch, but not by much. I look forward to member insights. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @UnderdogMike,

Congratulations for your first post on our community forum!

Sorry to hear that your Working Capital Loan was denied. When your loan is closed, you will receive an email confirmation and then, if eligible, you can apply again. This can take up to 72 hours after your final payment is processed or up to 5 business days if you recently made a manual bank payment. You can learn more about how PayPal working capital works here.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

curious, did you end up successful?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.