Denied Paypal Pay in 4

Lia1113
Hi! So I just got done paying off my paypal pay in 4 $2000 loan. It was on time every single payment. In total, I owed probably $2500 in loans. Now it is down to $500. Now, I am trying to do a $350 loan and it sent me Total balance on your outstanding Pay in 4 loans or the Pay in 4 loan amount you requested is too high. I did do 2 $350 loans back to back is that an error in the system? Any idea why?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Lia1113,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your new application for Pay in 4 has been denied. I know this must be frustrating.

PayPal Pay in 4 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 4 as a payment option in certain circumstances.

If your application has been denied, this cannot be overridden I'm afraid. If you apply during checkout and are declined for PayPal Pay in 4, you can still use PayPal to check out securely with your debit or credit card. If you want to re-apply, you will be able to do so 35 days after your last application.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.