Delete Paypal later or Pay later

Detobias
Contributor
Contributor

I want to delete Paypal Later which appears on my checkout page of my site and cannot. I never signed up for it!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Detobias,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern. Buy Now, Pay Later is a PayPal payment product avilable for buyers. Its a payment product that allows buyer to purchase and item/service and spread the payments over a couple of installments. 

This does not affect merchants. Whether a buyer makes a payment on your site with their bank/card or PayPal Credit, you will still receive the full payment at the time of the transaction. For secuirty reasons, the buyers payment method is not shared with merchants. 

As this is a payment option avilable to buyers using PayPal, it cannot be removed from the buyers checkout. For further details, please click here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Detobias,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern. Buy Now, Pay Later is a PayPal payment product avilable for buyers. Its a payment product that allows buyer to purchase and item/service and spread the payments over a couple of installments. 

This does not affect merchants. Whether a buyer makes a payment on your site with their bank/card or PayPal Credit, you will still receive the full payment at the time of the transaction. For secuirty reasons, the buyers payment method is not shared with merchants. 

As this is a payment option avilable to buyers using PayPal, it cannot be removed from the buyers checkout. For further details, please click here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Detobias
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I found that information but find the icon tacky and nit applicable to my business and strongly disagree with Paypal arbitrarily attaching it to my account. Can I appeal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.