Credit payments not coming off purchase amount

hgc1993
Contributor
Contributor
In the last couple of days I have paid £140+ to pay off some of my PayPal credit. I have a purchase (£49) that needs to be paid off by 18th Sept. But that £140 hasn’t touched it. I’m unsure as to what’s going on. My purchases combined don’t match my credit total either! I’ve waited a few days to see if it corrects itself as I know the balance isn’t updated straight away. But none of it seems to add up. I’m worried that I’m going to be charged interest on something that I have now paid for 3 times!! Any idea what could be happening here?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hello @hgc1993

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with getting the proper balances on your PayPal Credit paid. To best address this, you would want to contact Synchrony, as they are responsible for handling how payments to PayPal Credit are applied. You can contact Synchrony using the information found here: 

PayPal Credit FAQ

I hope you're able to get in touch with Synchrony to get everything taken care of in a timely manner.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.