Creating a Payment Schedule

Chefcolin
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to invoice and setup a payment schedule for clients. For example, I would bill them $1000 and $100 would be due immediately. $500 on a specific date and the rest on a specific date. Please help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Chefcolin

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to set up a payment schedule for clients. It sounds like you may benefit from creating subscriptions for your customers. However, you can also use invoices

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Chefcolin
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think either of these meets the needs. I use invoices now. I can set a minimum payment and allow partial payments. But I cannot automatically dictate due dates for partial payments. Is this something that is possible?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Chefcolin

I appreciate the details. 

It sounds like you're referring to setting invoice payment terms

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.