Continue Shooping Button in View Cart not redirecting back to my website

ArteTropicool
New Community Member

Add to cart buttons and View Cart button for my online store works great exept for went you are in View Cart and press the Continue Shooping button. Instead of redirecting customers back to my website is redirecting them to google.com. Has anyone experience this? I currently are using Google Domains and my website was built with Google Sites. I have search for how to fix this and can't find and answer. If someone knows and can help I will really apreciate it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ArteTropicool

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your PayPal Button. I suggest deleting the button and adding it again to see if that will fix the error. If it's still not working properly, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.