Cashback Rewards Missing After Redemption

VAUGHN351
Contributor
Contributor

I just redeemed my rewards from the Cashback Mastercard, and it said the money was sent to my PayPal balance. I went back to the home page and refreshed to find the money is not there. I can only assume the fault was due to this recent update.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

VAUGHN351
Contributor
Contributor
The rewards have been added to my account. It must have just been delayed.
Login to Me Too

SmoothieQuota
Contributor
Contributor

How long did it take for it to go through for you? I've run into this issue today as well, where it isn't showing up in my PayPal Balance, nor is the Cashback balance showing what was there before I hit "redeem". Just curious if it took an hour or two? It's been 30 minutes, and I'm still not seeing the transfer.

Login to Me Too

stebl9
New Community Member

Have you had any luck with this? I've run into the same issue when trying redeem a certain amount, only to have it error out with a 'can't complete this transaction at this time' to only have it disappear from my rewards balance and never show up in my PayPal Balance. Thought I was going crazy until it happened again last night.

Login to Me Too

Mikeydebk457
Contributor
Contributor
Which number did you use to contact Synchrony Bank. I had the exact same problem you did. They are giving me the run around.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.