Cannot Purchase PayPal Gift Cards

KittyPRoses13
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I attempt to purchase a gift card through PayPal it gives me this error message: "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method." 

I have more than enough funds to cover the cost of a gift card and I have multiple payment types in my account so why won't it process? Why is PayPal offering the option of gift cards if you cannot purchase them???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @KittyPRoses13,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete your purchase using PayPal. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the actions. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser or device.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.