Cancel walmart order paypal in 4

Dlc9
Contributor
Contributor
I made an order almost 1 month ago on Walmart (daybed/furniture) it said it would arrive 8 days ago but I still didn't receive my order so I contacted walmart support and they ask me to contact the freight shipping company and told me that in case the shipping company couldn't help me then I could cancel my order. The problem is I use the pay in 4 and I still have 2 more payments. My question is should I pay completely then ask to cancel my order? (that way walmart could refund my money completely through paypal) or should I just cancel my order and wait for paypal to refund me my 2 payments? I know that paypal can also still retire/ask my next payment since my next payment is in just 6 days then I think that maybe paypal would return me that last payment money later on. The last solution is much more complicated but I don't know what would be my best solution. Thanks in advance for your help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dlc9 

Your first method is best.

Since you have 6 days before PayPal automatically deducts the next installment, you have enough time (at least 48 hrs before automatic deduction is scheduled to occur) to make a manual payment for the rest of what is owed to avoid PayPal making the next automatic deduction(s). Then you can go to Walmart for help to cancel/getting a refund or file a PayPal dispute if going to Walmart for help is unsuccessful.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dlc9 

Your first method is best.

Since you have 6 days before PayPal automatically deducts the next installment, you have enough time (at least 48 hrs before automatic deduction is scheduled to occur) to make a manual payment for the rest of what is owed to avoid PayPal making the next automatic deduction(s). Then you can go to Walmart for help to cancel/getting a refund or file a PayPal dispute if going to Walmart for help is unsuccessful.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dlc9
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much! I also thought that would be the best solution but I was lucky enough that it was much more easier. Today I call another representative from Walmart and he help me quickly to cancel and refund me the money inmediately so I received a notification just 2 minutes later about my refund and then Paypal refund me my 2 payments also inmediately (5 minutes later) and cancel my next 2 payments (as if I had no debt with paypal anymore) It was much faster and easier than I though thanks to both parties. Even so thank you so much also to you for answering and helping me if it wasn't for their quick response I would've done what you recommend me pay the total and ask to cancel to receive my complete refund. Have a nice day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.