Cancel Pay in 4 keep Paypal as a payment method

Aimraat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All, 

I would like to cancel the Pay in 4 Installment feature from my online store and continue accepting Paypal as a payment Method.  I have accepted. PayPal as a payment mentor for years then one day I saw that it was allowing installments on my products.  I didn't accept or ask for this feature, it just appeared.  Can someone guide me to cancelling this feature, while keeping Paypal payments?  Thanks so much, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Aimraat,

The Community thanks you for posting!

I understand that you would like to disable the payment option for Pay in 4 at the time of the checkout for customers. I'm sorry to hear that this option was listed without your approval! Generally, the Pay in 4 option would need to be turned on by you. If you want to have things reviewed further, you can contact support for the Pay in 4 program for additional assistance. To remove the option from your checkout, you'll need to review our Developer Pages further. Kindly take some time to review and see that you can disable a funding source from your checkout. There should be the option to add a specific Script to disable the credit / Pay in 4 option. If the Pay in 4 program is simply a button, you would remove the button yourself from the webpage. 

I hope this resolves the issue for you!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Aimraat
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Thank you so very much for the information and steps to make the change. I will look into this on my website and hopefully I won't have any more questions because I will have fixed it; however, if that is not the case, may I please ask you another question for assistance?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hi there, @Aimraat,

Thanks for your response! 

You are very welcome! Please come to the PayPal Community page anytime you'd like some guidance. Questions and concerns are encouraged here in the forums. 

Wishing you the best!

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.