Can’t reapply for cash card

Katrina87
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, so I had to stop my cash card due to odd charges - thank god I only had a couple bucks at that time. Also hundreds of attempts were being made to use my card from many other countries. Now I try to re order or reapply for a new cash card and it says PP can’t update my account . Contact -(oddly link doesn’t work but yes I’ve tried from other links) . Also it states to update address to kept using card xxxx- which #1 I put a stop on and #2 it is the correct address. I have no open disputes although odd because I should from when I reported the charges . Point being , that is not stopping me from being able to get a new cash card. I’m having trouble contacting because options do not apply and the bot doesn’t understand and can’t help. How do I go about getting new card and what possible updates need to be made to my account ? Nothing has changed - If any of this matters; I am able to use PayPal by linking a vanilla one prepaid card but I really need the PayPal cash card again. Also I’m in the U.S. west coast. ( unfortunately - lol. ) thank you for your time .
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.