Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jeonro
Contributor
Contributor

So this worked for me. I'm not sure if it will work for everyone else. 

After messing getting that ERROR message like a 100 times.

I figured out that, you're supposed to add a card. 

Having your bank link is not the same as having your card linked apparently.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

chickenbaby
Contributor
Contributor

@mavisl wrote:

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

I am having the exact same problem.  This error code is listed nowhere I can find on PayPal devlopers site or anywhere else.  Some help would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too

drmhuwe
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem....it used to work great....but now I can't ever get it to work and very much like this option.....I've written paypal but no response so far. Really wish I could fix this. I've tried on multiple browsers and even on my phone....still same error code.

Login to Me Too

drmhuwe
New Community Member

Turns out the credit card information had expired and needed renewed....that's all....I guess it doesn't matter that they have your actual bank account and take money from there for everything else.....update your debit/credit card info and it works again!

Login to Me Too

93badger
New Community Member

Yep, same crap message happened to me!  

I had removed my debit card from my account because of recent fraudulent activity but still had a bank account linked to my account.

As soon as I registered my new debit card number **MAGIC**, I was able to print labels!

Suck it, Paypal!

Login to Me Too

YellowDaisy

I cannot even find where to  print a shipping label. Help anyone?

Login to Me Too

MPolak
New Community Member

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/          going directly to the link is the only way I know how to create a label without having an invoice attached 🙂

Login to Me Too

QU33NB
New Community Member
I have been having same problem and it is due to it trying to process payment on my back up card instead of using paypal balance when available like it use to have sold on ebay and printed labels without any problems for years and now it won't let me purchase label from either place why has this changed
Login to Me Too

biz-arts
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, been doing this for years and now this problem seems to happen 1 out 0f 3 times, very annoying, especially when i have to do labels by hand and go to post office and may more in shipping fees. WTF paypal please fix

Login to Me Too

GLEstes53
Contributor
Contributor
Sane problem here.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.