Can't log in to PayPal Credit. Get Bad Request

brettallen59
Contributor
Contributor

Can't log in to PayPal Credit. Get Bad Request. Using Google Chrome. Works fine on my mobile. I was a lot of issues with this but no solution.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

LA62
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get this resolved as I am having the same issue. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

brettallen59
Contributor
Contributor

No! It Sucks!

Login to Me Too

LA62
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try a different browser? I can't even login on the mobile app:(

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @brettallen59 and @LA62,

Thank you for posting on PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while accessing your PayPal credit. If you are attempting to log in through the PayPal mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app or try using a different browser. Please make sure you have all the details of your account handy such as username, password, and phone number, etc which is a mandate to login and to see if this helps to resolve this issue. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the number found at the bottom of this FAQ so that advisors can help you further. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LA62
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I will try:)

Login to Me Too

brettallen59
Contributor
Contributor

Your comment to use a different browser. Are you saying that PayPal Credit is not compatible with Chrome Browser? I need a solution for using Chrome, or I need a confirmation that PayPal Credit is not compatible with this particular browser.

Thank you,

Brett.....

Login to Me Too

LA62
Contributor
Contributor

I was just wondering the same thing myself! Sorry I can't confirm either either way.

Login to Me Too

tomvilfroy
Contributor
Contributor

I still get this error and using Chrome.  Can't use Firefox since it won't even let me login...and I WILL not using ANY Microsoft browser.  How is one suppose to pay their bills if one cannot access the site??   Have tried both laptop as well my mobile device without any success.

Been going on for some time and seems others have the same issue!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.