Can't access PayPal credit account

MF43
New Community Member

Why is my payPal credit account not appearing on my account page, it means I can't make payments etc, I'm really panicking because I need to pay

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

mrwarcriminal
Contributor
Contributor

Me too Jan 19 2022

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @mrwarcriminal,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access your PayPal Credit account is not appearing within your PayPal account. I understand how concerning this would be.

This is a known issue that we are actively working hard to resolve. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

ZorraReed

Every time I click the links to access PayPal credit's website or the make payment button on the Paypal website I receive an error stating "BAD REQUEST" it does not matter what computer or whose internet I am using. Same thing. I've been locked out of my account, cannot view statements, nor make payments since October. I am 3 payments behind and drowning in fees. I get musical chairs when I call. No one seems to have heard of this error or anyone else having issues - see's that almost 500 people have reported issues on this thread alone - and do not notate my account that I've previously called about this issue. I'm really **bleep** off. I opened this account so I could pay for merchandise at conventions from vendors. Most accept PayPal or PayPal credit but it's been a **bleep** of a time trying to make purchases. Every time I did, I had to call PayPal. 19 calls in 6 hours to make 3 purchases, two of which were on the app and went to the same vendor. Another payment buy passed my PayPal credit card even though I verified with customer service that it was set up correctly and took 190 dollars out of my bank account, overdrawing it. They tell me to make phone payments instead - not sure if there is a fee to do that, but I cannot even see what my monthly owed is. Each time I call I'm on hold for a rep for at least 20-40 minutes. Each time I schedule a payment with them they cancel it or set it up for the wrong credit card - I'd like to point out that Paypal Credit belongs to Synchrony Bank, who also handle Care Credit and Container Store, among others, and if you have more than one of their accounts you can expect mistakes when making phone payments. Mine keep getting directed to Care C. instead of Paypal CC. So yes, I am very frustrated that they cannot resolve this issue, fix their damn service, and just mail me a freaking credit card to use at stores. Love the credit limit but that's where the good part stops. Does anyone know another way to access the website? They tell me they don't have a link they can provide me. [wow, it won't allow me to post because I didn't capitalize every 'PayPal' word in the post. Are you kidding me? Fix the **bleep** website!]

Login to Me Too

markcalvin

so how am i supposed to make payments for my credit card if there isnt an option? the link for paypal credit card doesnt work either

Login to Me Too

JackM2

Got the same problem, the PayPal credit page is just gone. I can see what iv paid but that's all.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi @JackM2

I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal Credit account details aren't appearing within your PayPal account. I understand how concerning this would be.

This is a known issue that we are actively working hard to resolve. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused!

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.