Can't access PayPal credit account

MF43
New Community Member

Why is my payPal credit account not appearing on my account page, it means I can't make payments etc, I'm really panicking because I need to pay

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

MadAzHeck
New Community Member

thank you so much! it worked! I tried everything, and all I got from paypal was the run around. 

Login to Me Too

intcon
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Pay & Get Paid....where is this? I have send and request......and no way to pay my bill either...

Login to Me Too

intcon
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to follow the link and it takes me to a "sorry, It looks like nothing was found at this location"

Login to Me Too

Crabt006

Thank  you for this link it works.  https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit

Login to Me Too

ravante12
New Community Member

This just happened to me. But I found it under 'Pay & Get Paid' > 'Bank & Cards' and its on the right side.

Login to Me Too

divafern
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU!!

Login to Me Too

joea64
Contributor
Contributor

Curiouser and curiouser. My PayPal MC account information window (current balance and Synchrony link button) is missing from my account summary page, and the card has disappered from my list of cards (lower right hand part of the account summary); this is the same on Pale Moon (Firefox-like browser which is my main browser at home), Microsoft Edge and PayPal app. HOWEVER - I tried an experiment in "Send and Request" to set up a payment, and the PayPal MC does appear in Payment Methods. I am given to understand from several reports that the problem with access to PayPal MC's account information is on the issuer (Synchrony) end and that in fact the problem apparently is affecting other cards issued by Synchrony. If you have a PP MC, you might need to contact Synchrony directly instead of trying to go through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

intcon
Contributor
Contributor

where is pay and get paid?

Login to Me Too

graymary
Contributor
Contributor

You can access your Paypal Mastercard by clicking on your Wallet at the top of the Paypal screen.  I've got the same problem paying my credit card bill.  Unfortunately when I try to make a payment, I get this message.  Synchrony Bank is experiencing some unexpected technical issues. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your patience as we work quickly to resolve the matter. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.