Can't access PayPal credit account

MF43
New Community Member

Why is my payPal credit account not appearing on my account page, it means I can't make payments etc, I'm really panicking because I need to pay

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Twizted404
Contributor
Contributor
Was happening to me as well. After 3 days I finally figured out the only way to pay is call synchrony bank[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]follow the prompts and make your payment. It shouldn’t gave been this hard to give them my money. But, now the number is saved in my phone and payment is easy.
Login to Me Too

discountpremium
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't read through every single comment, so apologies if this solution has already been mentioned, but what I did was searched for an email from Paypal Credit with a link to my statement in it.  Clicking that got me through to paypal credit.  Sadly the same trick doesn't work for the paypal mastercard credit card.

Login to Me Too

Magus1
Trying to make my payment on time. I try to log in to my credit account, and it says unable to retrieve my details. I'm trying to pay my bill, I shouldn't be punished with a late fee or a credit hit if it's not my fault.
Login to Me Too

wigsie
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I can't access my PayPal Credit account. When I try to access it, I get the following error message: "We apologize our system is having technical difficulty retrieving your information. Please try again later."

I've tried for several days now. Yet I get emails telling me I have a payment due. Anybody else having this issue?

Login to Me Too

Matlincom
New Community Member

Hello,I am having this same issue for 2 days now.I can only access it from the app.I called today and they had no idea what to do.Think I will just pay them off and not deal with them anymore.If you find a way or get a response to the fix please notify me as well if you can.TY

Login to Me Too

JMC123456789
Contributor
Contributor

Same here...it is very frustrating. I am going to close my account. I can't do business with the credit side. No help at all from the phone number.

Login to Me Too

missglitz
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Pay & Get Paid >  Banks & Cards

It'll show it on the bottom right side.

Login to Me Too

chrischevs
Contributor
Contributor

This worked for me thank you!!!

Login to Me Too

kgirl1966
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

ViviDream
New Community Member

FIX: Use a different browser. 
I used Edge browser and it showed up. For some reason my Chrome browser stopped showing it, and does this from time to time. 
Alternatively: Go to this link to pay your credit card / manage direct debit PayPal Credit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.