Can't Create Paypal.me or QR Code

MSCIkmb
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this issue for months. I tried everything they told me over the phone but nothing has worked. There was a case open and they said it would be resolved by end of week, then the week after same thing, end of week. It's been months without any updates so I thought I would come here to ask, has anyone else had trouble generating their QR code or Paypal.me link in the USA? This is a business account. I even ordered the QR code seller's kit but it won't connect to my account so it's a no go as well.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @MSCIkmb,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about creating a PayPal.me and QR code. If you are trying on the mobile app that might be an issue. In this case, I would recommend you try using a computer by clearing cache and cookies. Here are the help center article links to create a PayPal.me and generate a QR code. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team so that our advisors can help you with the possible options to resolve the issue.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MSCIkmb
Contributor
Contributor

I have done all of the above, I had an open case that never was resolved. Even the person at PayPal I spoke to on the phone tried to generate them for me and received the same errors. They told me it was a high priority issue as it was effecting a significant amount of customers, but it wasn't in the same system as the service tickets so there was no way for me to check on it. I was to wait for an email about the resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.