Can Zettles app be used for cleaning service companies?

Laurie-grand5
New Community Member

I am trying to figure how this Zettle service could be replacing my QuickBooks program for my business of cleaning! Has anybody else done this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Laurie-grand5,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting your question on this platform!

I understand that you would like to switch to PayPal Zettle and I appreciate your interest! PayPal Zettle solutions as comprehensive point-of-sale solutions for businesses. We encourage businesses to visit our website or contact us to explore how PayPal Zettle solutions may fit your needs. Full details on the pricing for PayPal Zettle can be found in this link and also can reach to Zettle directly through the phone number mentioned on the page to know more enquiry.

I hope this information helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.