Can I use the money I already have in my PayPal account to pay my credit card bill?

melanie_drew
Contributor
Contributor
Can I use the money I already have in my PayPal account to pay my credit card bill directly without first having it go through a bank account?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Megan

Hello @melanie_drew,

That's a great question!

We just implemented the ability to pay your bills using PayPal! You can find more information here: Pay Bills With PayPal. We hope this helps!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

melanie_drew
Contributor
Contributor
The instructions at that link are inaccurate. I tried on the app and on the website and there is no option to pay bills.
Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @melanie_drew

Thank you for taking the time to respond and post. I am sorry the provided link did not offer assistance. In this situation, you will want to check with your credit card company directly to see if PayPal is offered as an available way to pay. If PayPal is accepted, you will be able to initiate this and link the accounts through your card issuer. I know this may be frustrating and I regret there is not a more specific answer available. I do hope this helps provide some assistance. 

Thanks, 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

melanie_drew
Contributor
Contributor
When will the pay bills option be operational?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.