Can I use Paypal Fundraiser like a money pool for a leaving collection?

HebeGB21
New Community Member

Hi all - I have always loved the PayPal money pool service as I organise lots of collections for friends birthdays/ if they are unwell etc etc. Now that the service has ended, can I set up a 'personal fundraiser' instead to make a collection for a colleagues Leaving collection? Having read the terms it seems it may be possible - I would prefer to share a specific fundraiser link than just share my normal PayPal link as looks a bit more formal. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @HebeGB21

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I understand you're looking to raise money for a colleague. You can use a Personal Generosity Network Fundraiser to do so. If you'd like to learn more about what a Generosity Network Fundraiser can be used for, I recommend referring to our Help Center and the Generosity Network page

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Sossi
New Community Member

Are there any fees associated with using Generosity Network?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.