Can I transfer paypal credit to my bank?

LLCoolKris
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry of this is the wrong board, and sorry if this has been asked before(couldn't find anything when I searched)

But is it possible to transfer some of my paypal credit over to my bank? If so, how? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AdamD

Hi drr3inlanc -

Sorry if there was any confusion here. No, one would not be able to transfer funds from PayPal Credit this way. This would be a form of cash advancing.

- Adam

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AdamD

Hi LLCoolKris -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Good question.

PayPal Credit is not available for Cash Advances but there is a Send Money feature.

You can send money with PayPal and use PayPal Credit. It’s easy—log in to PayPal.com and select the Send Money tab. Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number, amount, and transaction type. Click Change to select PayPal Credi as your payment method, then confirm your payment details.

If you still have questions please contact us.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

drr3inlanc
New Community Member

Adam. So you can put your own email address so you transfering the money into your own bank account (from your paypay credit to your bank account)? And if so, other than the initial fee that is charged for using paypal credit, I would be charged what %? The same % as purchases? And the same as purchases I can pay so much a month to pay it off, right? drr3inlanc

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AdamD

Hi drr3inlanc -

Sorry if there was any confusion here. No, one would not be able to transfer funds from PayPal Credit this way. This would be a form of cash advancing.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.