Can I set up an event payment page

Jokersloose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We are hosting a webinar. And was to be able to set up a "payment" page (not sure what to call it). We want the client to click on the "register now" button, it takes them to paypal. Once on paypal we want them to be able to pick either the basic day or the basic day with the add on. So it would look something like this:

Demographic info: Name, Address, etc.

Webinar: $0.00

Add On: $0.00

Amount Due: $0.00

Then send an invoice. 

We will need to be able to run a report on what has paid for what. I hope this makes since. I am very new to PayPal and kind of taking a crash course on what it can and can not do.

Thank you for reading.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Jokersloose,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your query. To have PayPal as a payment option on a website, you would need to create the website yourself, and then add PayPal as the payment processor. Please reach out to your web developer for assistance with this. 

If you don't want to create a website, then I would suggest you send your customers invoices. You can personalize your invoices, for example add notes, the amount etc. For steps on how to create invoices, simply follow the steps here

If you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.