Can I make it so people can enter the bank details without logging into Paypal?

BlazedStore
New Community Member

So I have Paypal as my payment processor on my website and when you click the pay with paypal button it tries to get the customer to make a paypal account rather than just letting them put their card details in.

I've just received a message on instagram from a customer saying they don't want to pay via paypal. Tried to explain that they shouldn't need to but they are saying it's not working. I can't imagine the amount of money paypal has lost me by trying to force people to make an account.

Is there a way I can make it so when they click the pay with paypal button it goes straight to entering their card details?

Cheers

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlazedStore 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-test-the-paypal-account-optional-feature-in-the...

Maybe the thing is to have your clients delete their PayPal cookies in their browser and try again.

Apparently, the PayPal account optional settings in the account settings will only affect PayPal buttons integrated with one of PayPal’s trusted partner sites.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.