Business account unable to generate invoice.

duydbMako
Contributor
Contributor

I created a business account and try to generate an invoice but It keeps saying: "Sorry, we couldn't create your invoice. Please contact our customer service team for any queries.". I've link my bank account and debit card.

Is this how Paypal works, Do I miss something?

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

MattStefanik
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't seem random or just a glitch affecting some of us.  I wonder what we all have in common.  You can't put it past them considering they just got exposed for changing their TOS to include a 3k penalty for things its users say online only to lie and say it was a glitch then put it right back in after things died down.  🤔

Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone having luck sending invoices today or is it still giving the error? Not sure how a huge company like PayPal could allow a technical issue this large to continue over 5 days now.
Login to Me Too

Henry-GreenTeam
Contributor
Contributor

I am finding only my SCHEDULED invoices are not sending. Nor will a link allow the customer to pay due to it being "SCHEDULED". My invoices going into SCHEDULED status when I set the invoice date for a future date and send it. It will NOT allow me to remove that SCHEDULED status once it is in. Is this what is happening for you and others? I was able to create a new invoice duplicating the SCHEDULED invoice data and sent that out today and deleted the "SCHEDULED" invoice it replaced. That worked as my work around. I am going to have to replace all my SCHEDULED invoices and no longer mark them for a future date.

Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot schedule, update or send any invoices. The issue continues today. I am thinking of just switching to Payoneer because I am tired of these games from PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor

Is that accessible worldwide?

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor

mine was not scheduled and they were still not sending I was receiving the same error 

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still having the issue. This is how I get paid and im really stressed
Login to Me Too

MattStefanik
Contributor
Contributor

CSMSolutions
New Community Member

Not working on my side. No matter what I write. Will have to use another service. Paypal is a joke.

Login to Me Too

devana
Contributor
Contributor
Someone else said it worked after deleting all the text from Seller's Note. Maybe try that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.