Blank screen when trying to login

lenrmr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been using Paypal Here for a number of years without any problems unitl about 3 weeks ago. When I tap the Icon on my smartphone (the one I've always used) Ii either shows the blue screen with upward arrow for a couple of seconds then the screen goes blank, or it goes straight to a blank screen. Then after a  while it says that Paypal Here isn't responding. If I keep trying, I will eventually get the login screen and then have no problems but this can take up to 15 mins which is no good when trying to make a sale. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know a solution. Many Thanks.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lenrmr
Contributor
Contributor

A bit more information. I am connected to the internet via WiFi and I have tried reinstalling the app on my android phone.

Login to Me Too

pawsitiveenergy
Contributor
Contributor

I think they fixed this.  Posts from 2014 and 2015 said the screen went to white.  Now it goes to black.  Nice job Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CN
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm having exactly the same problem. It is unusable.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Louise3232, 

This sounds frustrating. I would recommend to contact our PayPal Here team directly to see what they can do to help. You can contact them on <removed> or <removed> between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends or just email us on<removed>

I hope you get this resolved soon and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

juanveliz626
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, my 2 cents here. I had this problem for a few days and I did everything like uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting my phone (android), changing to a PIN instead of a password, trying to log in through my phone's browser instead of the app, the whole 9 yards.

In my case, what did the trick was changing my internet access: I went from the mobile data that I had, to trying with a WiFi connection. So I tried logging in with my WiFi connection on my phone, and it worked. Then I went back to my mobile data and it (finally) worked fine.

Basically, just try switching between your mode of online connectivity and it might work for you; it did for me.

Login to Me Too

supstr
Contributor
Contributor

august 2021 I'm getting a blank white screen on a windows desktop. Managed to log in to community to write this reply but the main paypal is just plain white, nothing else on the screen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.