Batch invoicing Not Working

BSwensen
Contributor
Contributor

My batch upload works without errors, and I am ready to send. 

BSwensen_0-1682530210069.png

However, when I press the send button I get an error:

"We had trouble sending your invoices.No invoices were sent out. Please upload your file and try again."

BSwensen_1-1682530300943.png

Then a strange, invoice appears in the transactions list.  What the heck am I doing wrong.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

pdxwire
New Community Member

I was getting the same error and I finally figured out what was causing it. 

Make sure the date cell is "text" (mm/dd/yyyy). Paypal wasnt giving me an error that date wasn't correct. 

I hope that helps. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BSwensen,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

@pdxwire I am glad your issue has been resolved.

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while sending the batch invoice and thanks for bringing this to our attention! No need to worry! We have noted your comments and our technical team is already working and trying their best to fix it as soon as possible. You may try to send it again after some time to see if that works.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BSwensen
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Ayesha:

Thank you for the solution.  I changed the date from the dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yyyy and it worked perfectly.  GREAT FEATURE!! Saved me hours of work.

Login to Me Too

businessFA
Contributor
Contributor

I also had the same issue and I have fixed the date however now I get this error - 

You've reached your daily send limit. Send more when the day starts over at 12:01 AM EDT 8/19/23.

But It didn't send any invoices due to the previous error.  Is there a way to send the invoices without have to wait til the next day?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.