Approved PPP elsewhere but want to use PayPal 4 funding where’s Routing/Account # anyone know?

CreateYourStory
New Community Member
Hello. I was approved for PPP through Womply and would like to use my PayPal business account for the funding to go into. Does anyone know how or where to find the routing/account # for your business account or the direct deposit info for business accounts if one is even available. Having trouble with funding going to alternate places like Chime it kicked back...someone said their not accepting them but also the deposit is over 10k and that’s chimes’s limit I heard. Then I tried Bank of America but for some reason it isn’t working either....I’m a sole proprietor so I don’t have a business account but that’s supposed to be fine but I thought I’d try my business account through PayPal because I’m running out of options. Please if there’s anyone out there who could help-Id greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.