Anyone know where I can use a PayPal shopping voucher? (redeemed from honey!)

Grems92
New Community Member

Have redeemed honey gold for a PayPal shopping voucher. I know it's only eligible to use for certain purchases, but does anyone know which websites? Have had £10 shopping voucher sitting in my account for ages now. I'm UK based. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Grems92,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I understand you have questions regarding a specific shopping voucher from Honey. I'm sorry that the qualifications are not more clear! Generally, a PayPal confirmation email will be sent to you when a voucher is offered or claimed. I would suggest that you sift through your Honey and PayPal email messages to see if one provides the Terms & Conditions to the voucher in question. This will help give you a better idea of what purchases will be eligible. Most of the time, these vouchers are automatically applied to your next eligible purchase. If you cannot locate the Terms & Conditions from your emails, some rewards are seen in the Deals and Offers section of your PayPal account for review. 

Should you continue to have questions regarding this specific voucher, it would be wise to contact PayPal Customer Support directly. This can be done by clicking on "Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal website. Next, you'll scroll down to review your available support options.

I hope this leads you to helpful information!

Thank you,

-Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.