Any attorneys monitoring this forum? Unique keyword added.

userforum1
Contributor
Contributor

For the first time since I began working many many years ago I am unemployed. I recently had a stroke in part due to the stress but also of course from being hounded by creditors. I haven’t been sleeping due to a combination of pain and the afore-mentioned stress, usually averaging about 2 non-contiguous hours of “sleep” per night. Early this morning I was so exhausted I was actually deep asleep for the first time since the stroke. I was awakened a few minutes after 0800 by Paypal Credit. Any attorneys want to represent me in a harassment/health endangerment lawsuit? Seriously though is there any way to have PP call later in the day so I am not at risk of literally having another stroke? And in case someone’s obtuse, while I probably would win a lawsuit, I’m not litigious and not at this point planning a lawsuit. I owe a debt, I pay my debts (unless I have no income at all, like now, but I WILL pay my debts when I get a job) and PP is entitled to contact me to arrange payment. I really am worried about having a stroke triggered by an early morning “gimme money even though you’re unemployed” phone call. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.