Advice needed!!!

Temp20230626w
Contributor
Contributor

I'm really confused.  On 17th August, I used PayPal Credit to purchase an item on eBay for £1,900.  My credit limit at that time was £2,350.  Then I used it again the next day to purchase another item for £350.00 plus £9.99 p+p.  My remaining balance should have been £90.01.  Then PayPal credit increased my credit limit to £3,350.  My PayPal Credit balance as of today is currently showing at £2,259.99 but my Available credit is showing as £1,090.01.  So the reason(s) as to why I'm confused is because still I'm not clear whether the transactions went through alright and how much credit I've actually got remaining?  Can anyone help me out here?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @chechirecat1865,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having issues with your PayPal Credit account and understand why you may be confused. Please review your transaction history and if the details reflect as completed, then the payment went through successfully. The balance is the amount of credit used and due for payment. The available credit is the funds available to you to use for purchases. Both of these amounts combined amount to the credit limit of £3,350.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @chechirecat1865,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having issues with your PayPal Credit account and understand why you may be confused. Please review your transaction history and if the details reflect as completed, then the payment went through successfully. The balance is the amount of credit used and due for payment. The available credit is the funds available to you to use for purchases. Both of these amounts combined amount to the credit limit of £3,350.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.